High Tea 2022
Well, yes, we had an amazing, wonderful High Tea weekend in 2019. The last two years, however, we just had to cancel. We feel really bad about it, but until we're sure we've worked out this pandemic thing, we just have to continue to be careful. We're certainly hoping we can get together and dance our hearts out this year!
You can read about the 2019 High Tea here - it's the last one we had before the pandemic hit us!
This year, Sep 2-4 (Labor Day Weekend)
Caller: Orly Krasner
Band: Earl Gaddis, violin, Martha Edwards, violin, and Dave Wiesler, piano
Location: The Monday Club
- Friday English Dance at the Monday Club - Sep 2, 2022
8:00 - 11:00 p.m
- Saturday English Workshops Sep 3, 2022
- Saturday Fancy Dress English Ball Sep 3, 2022
- Sunday Farewell English Dance Sep 4, 2022
1:00pm - 3:00pm
- Sunday evening Contra Dance Sep 4, 2022 ($10)
7:00 - 9:30 p.m
- Monday, Labor Day. Federal holiday
Sleep in, travel, take it easy, recover.
No snacks will be provided due to COVID protocols. We will supply ice water/cups only.
or do it now, if you intend to come and register at the door.
- Evening dances, $35 each (Friday Welcome and Saturday Ball)
- Day workshops and Farewell Dance, $20 each.
Each session is limited to 85 attendees, all of whom have to have submitted proof of vaccination before arriving.