High Tea 2022
Well, yes, we had an amazing, wonderful High Tea weekend in 2022. Finally, after the pandemic, we were able to get together and enjoy the amazing calling and learning about the history of English dancing of Orly Krasner and enjoy the beautiful music of Dave Wiesler, Earl Gaddis and Martha Edwards. We're so looking forward to 2023 - and will let you know soon who the band and caller will be!
Sep 2-4, 2022 (Labor Day Weekend)
Caller: Orly Krasner
Band: Earl Gaddis, violin, Martha Edwards, violin, and Dave Wiesler, piano
Location: The Monday Club
- Friday English Dance at the Monday Club - Sep 2, 2022
8:00 - 11:00 p.m
- Saturday English Workshops Sep 3, 2022
- Saturday Fancy Dress English Ball Sep 3, 2022
- Sunday Farewell English Dance Sep 4, 2022
1:00pm - 3:00pm
- Sunday evening Contra Dance Sep 4, 2022 ($10)
7:00 - 9:30 p.m
- Monday, Labor Day. Federal holiday
Sleep in, travel, take it easy, recover.
No snacks will be provided due to COVID protocols. We will supply ice water/cups only.
or do it now, if you intend to come and register at the door.
- Evening dances, $35 each (Friday Welcome and Saturday Ball)
- Day workshops and Farewell Dance, $20 each.
Each session is limited to 85 attendees, all of whom have to have submitted proof of vaccination before arriving.